Experts in Rapid Co-operation and Assistance for Conflict Prevention Operations, Crisis Management, and Post-Conflict Rehabilitation
Dates of the course: The course will take place from April 29th to May 30th in Madrid, Spain.
Schedule: From Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. Saturdays from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
Location: Escuela de Organización Industrial. Avenida Gregorio del Amo, 6 – 28040 Madrid
Conditions: Price of the course: 4.850€ (which includes the inscription fee of 350€)
Scholraship option: Yes
How to apply
- REACT registration form with photo (Downloable from our website)
- Formal letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- English language Certificate (if you do not have one, let us know and we will schedule a brief interview on the phone)
- Two recent letters of recommendation, on headed paper and with the date, stamp and signature of the entity and person that is writing the letter. The ORIGINALS MUST be sent by post. Your referees may advance them scanned via email. However, the originals are still required by post.
- Health certificate
- If interested in financial aid: copy of your most recent pay slip or income-tax-return and an official translation into English or Spanish. This is absolutely mandatory if you are interested in grants.
The selection process
. REACT Fellows are chosen by the Selection Committee.
. Committee members bring experiences from various fields and have broad knowledge in the humanitarian field. Selections are made by the group as a whole, not by individuals.
. A maximum of 25 Fellows are chosen for each expert course. Please note that vacancies are covered upon reception of application and approval by the Selection Committee.
Who should apply
We are looking for an eclectic, heterogeneous and motivated group with an international background. Applicants should be over 22 years old and hold a university degree. All countries are welcome to apply.
General Information: Meritxell Bennasar, Project Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
For international students: Ajda Lavtar, Project Officer email@example.com